The interior of the Columbia Carbon 32 is modern and very functional.
- The interior is constructed from vacuum resin-infused carbon w/ PVC foam core.
- The sole of the cabin floor is laminate carbon fiber.
- There is standing headroom down below.
- The two aft quarter berths have adjustable leeboards.
- There are two additional berths in the salon.
- The Navigation table can be located on by the mast, or in an adjacent annex on port or starboard.
- The Head is located in a compartment forward of the mast.
- There is a simple but functional Galley area.
- There are integrated ice boxes on port and starboard .