The Columbia Carbon 32 is small enough to be operated by a single handed sailor, and big enough to safely cross oceans with a full crew and log 200–300 mile days! The base boat can be equipped simply as a day-sailer or fully outfitted to meet or exceed stringent offshore sailing regulations. With a Carbon Columbia 32 you can sail at any level. You are only limited by your desire and ability.
- Custom, 7/8 fractional tapered aluminum mast with backstay flicker.
- Custom aluminum boom with 2 reef points and internal mainsail outhaul.
- Carbon fiber retractable bowsprit.
- 22” round, Lewmar low profile foredeck hatch.
- Custom, fabricated stainless steel bow & stern pulpits.
- Double lifelines – choice of Dyneema or stainless steel.
- Harken® Hardware
- Integrated life raft compartment with removable hatch cover – also doubles as swim step